Tuesday, March 20, 2018

First Day of Spring

 Portland's Farmer's Market is in full swing;
so with a recent visit along with my little guy we enjoyed 
the event of springtime.
 "Joy spreads the heart, and with a general song,
Spring issues out, and leads the jolly months along."
~John Dryden, The Flower and the Leaf
 We found flowers and a lot of leafy greens.

 The market was like a flower garden of delight.
Daffodils are fully blooming in my garden too.
Oh how I love the first day of spring!
It brings such hope for renewal and new life.
May we walk in delight with a heart full of kindness.
I can't think of a better word for this day than DELIGHT.

4 comments:

Linda d said...

How I envy you being there right now. Portland owns a piece of my heart and I miss him so much. The pictures are simply lovely but CHILLLLY. Stay warm and enjoy.

wisps of words said...

What a wonderful place, to really feel spring.

Happy Ostara to you!

Jeanie said...

I would be buying flowers like a crazy girl! I love that fabulous daffodil bouquet!

Rosemary said...

Yes, spring! Delightful!